Modern factories are highly complex facilities with enormous requirements for building services – power, gas and water, heating / cooling, installation lights, heavy machine and plant.
MH Electrical Engineers in Coventry have the technical ability to design and deliver projects from modifications and upgrades of production lines to the wholesale relocation of a factory including the heavy duty electrical and mechanical engineering works required.
We have successfully worked with many clients throughout Warwickshire, the West Midlands and nationally to make sure they are working in the best way possible. Drawing on over 25 years of experience we know what you need and can manage the whole project and offer the following services and more.
- Electrical installation
- Machine installation
- Plant movement
- Service provision
- Air Conditioning and Temperature Control
- Internal Construction and Re-Provision of Space
- Factory Heating / Cooling
With this level of planning, it’s not surprising that we create efficient working environments that consistently meet and exceed expectations for now and the future.
Factory Installations and Machinery Movement
MH Electrical project management will create a physical environment that makes best use of the space to maximise the use of the resource. We always approach the design with several key elements in mind:-
- The use of the factory or warehouse
- The building space itself, entrance and exits
- The requirements of your people
- Loading and transport requirements
- Office requirements
- Provisioning of services for now and allow for growth in the future
- One point of contact for the whole project
- Strict adherence to the set budget
New factory installation, re-developing existing space, moving machinery, MH Electrical have the resources, skills and extensive experience to deliver what you need on time and on budget. If you are thinking of moving or re-developing, talk to us first and see how we can best help.